Can you afford not to?
Have you ever been faced with a hectic week, and suddenly one of the vet’s has an accident or goes off sick and is unlikely to return for the foreseeable future? Finding a locum can be challenging and the cost of doing so is also invariably high. Locum insurance can be a great way to manage the cost.
Shire’s locum insurance provides you with a weekly benefit to suit your needs and is payable for up to two years. The premium can be paid as an expense to the running of your veterinary practice.
Please click this link for a quick, free, no obligation quote.
- Weekly fixed benefit payable without evidence of locum receipts
- Premium unrelated to age or sex
- Policy covers temporary and permanent total disablement
- Very limited medical questions
- Most hazardous pursuits included eg Skiing