Two leading veterinary charities to benefit from sales of VetHome a new product from Shire Insurance
Shire have connected to a panel of digital home insurance providers. By answering just five simple questions about your home, we will produce a personalised comparison of the most comprehensive cover and competitive premiums available, at that time for your home insurance.
In addition, we will make a donation of up to 4% of your premium, to Vetlife and AWF (Animal Welfare Foundation) on your behalf. If you are unable to use VetHome, we will still make the donation to these charities on your behalf, if you allow Shire to administer your existing policy, on a no worse terms basis.
- Automatic cover of £1,000,000 rebuilding cost on property
- Automatic standard cover of £75,000 on contents (higher level on request)
- Valuables insurable at approved level
- Nil excess negotiable
- Includes public and personal liability including escape of animals
- All risks insured including flood
- Vet clerical or clinical work at home insured
- No alarm required. Minimum security only
- First class claims service